Wednesday 23 June 2010

8 Habits or very excellent bloggers

Various comments Blog Tips49

A client computer by Célestin Chua since the Blog of personal excellence.

You are you already asked what are the characteristics of the upper part, successful bloggers and excellent?

I have.  Since I started my blog, the Blog of personal excellence, in 2008, I studied the top bloggers widely. I have read many articles on how to create a great blog. I have listened to various bloggers say their piece.With personal experience, I learned what works and what doesn't work and integrated habits of blogs.Il gave me great results. After much work hard in the past 1.5 years, the Blog of personal excellence has become a resource property trust and established on how to achieve excellence in life. It has 3 500 subscribers, 5,000 readers per day, 110 k page views per month, more than 160 articles, a bundle of free ebooks and has appeared on CNN and AsiaOne.

Although there is still a way before that my blog reaches ranks blogs list as ProBlogger, Seth Godin, blog somehow and Zen habits I am not daunted by what is venir.Si the last 1.5 years taught me something, is the top bloggers excellence have 8-8 habits, which, when we practice duly, guaranteed to bring you results consistent patterns. It is not a miracle, he has no chance, nor is an anomaly. Living in line with these 8 habits, you become a highly excellent blogger as well.

(1) Provide the best value in each article.

As a blogger highly excellent, you do not write articles with a little of value or a value.No, you are designed to provide your largest value whenever you write.Never write for written reasons or validate in order to updated.you update check every word counts for something.

When I write my articles, if it is to my blog or is a post called like this one, I put my best foot forward posts preceding .Mes invited on Problogger took me a few days to write (with breaks in between) .Parmi commenters said I was "take this guest post by too seriously in thing", probably referring to the effort was en.Que guest post in question has been long 3,000 words (more than most desktop called Problogger), filled with tips step by step, links to relevant resources and deeply personal sharing. (in fact, this guest post is 3000)

No comments:

Followers