Saturday 26 June 2010

Exclusive interview with Jeff Walker on the launch of products out of your Blog (audio and transcript)

Professional Blogger Interviews13 comments

One of the contractors that I was willing to interview on ProBlogger here for over a year now online is Jeff Walker.Many of you know Jeff and his training formula launch product .j's mentioned it as a resource often as something that helped me double my income in the past 18 months I've explored development and launching my own products.

While I was a little skeptical initially on what I could get one called "internet marketing ' and actually prevent that he and others had to teach me - since for taking the time to his course I learned so much on online activity.".

Jeff recently produced some new fantastic videos that many of you will be familiar with so I thought it would be a good time to set up an interview to review its approach, particularly with a view to blogger.

This interview is 35 minutes and covers: Hype, long sales pages and a change of approach in Internet MarketingGetting on the idea of selling Something on a letter for sale coated BlogThe (something blogs are ideal for) is product launches work in niches that are not 'Make Money Online' niches?as Jeff learn in launches its own Blog?(he had more than 2000 people waiting to be read before the launch of an intelligent strategy)Launches a product like EventsSecondary benefits VideosCan product launches new labour LaunchJeff product running for small Blogs?

This was one of the most enjoyable interviews I did it and I hope do you today, the time to have a listen or read the transcript below (I put the topics above in transcript can help you find what you want).

Also make sure that you remove 4 videosProduct launch Millionaires of Jeff - a video giving in information on some of the internet product launchesProduct huge launch disasters - actions Jeff how certain product launches have failed and why in many ways it any .the sharing also an inspiring story of its first clientiPhone - video talks strategy behind iPhone launch recentlyProduct Apple key launch - it's full product launch formula a Jeff PDF download and video that walks you through elle.Il is Gold if ever you are going to launch a product on your blog, and I believe it gives suite for free.

To get you should choose with your email address, but it is well worth the effort .this last video applies the opt - a formula that I printed side of my computer for each launch to do now.

Here is the interview.

I hope you enjoy this interview with Jeff:

 

No comments:

Followers