Wednesday 23 June 2010

Internet Marketers Meetup Tomorrow Is Vancouver

I will be the speaker featured Vancouver Internet Marketers Meetup tomorrow. I am collecting my PowerPoint slides right now and I am really looking forward to it. Originally we have defined the RSVP limit to 75 but we passed right there. Instead of turning away people, J lounge is their main room at our disposal we welcome of the 25 most people. At the time of the post, a further one RSVP we sell out. I am quite sure that there is made a little and then we will be back to the waiting list.

I have nametags for everyone and J lounge agreed we provide a discount on foodstuffs (20%) and we give a special beer so come hungry/soif.Aucun fresh for this event so just appear and be ready to learn and to meet other persons similar concept!

The meeting is configured to start at 6: 30 p.m. and John begins to speak at 7 pm, we expect close to 100 people, so you need to arrive early to make networking and get a good seat.

I have copies of my new book, Make Money Online: plan a Mughal Dot Com, available for sale in the réunion.Le price is $ 15 and I am happy to sign after the presentation, which will be on how to start your own product on Internet.Josh Rimer, the meeting organizer, told me that he be drying live JoshRimer.com presentation so that all those who cannot come to Vancouver can settle at 7 PM PST and regarder.À tomorrow!

No comments:

Followers