Wednesday 23 June 2010

How I conquered being uncoordinated and Getting Things road

Various comments Blog Tips56

Today was a day folle.Nous are launching a new eBook with another site on dPS tonight and there were lots of planning, writing copy for email, sales and blog posts, setting up shopping carts pages and much more.

I thought that day would be a write down when it came to my other activities, but still, I managed to get a lot fact-peut-be same day more normale.4 blog post, I wrote (in fact it makes 5), published 4 other other writers, has managed to keep my inbox at the same level box was yesterday and did a bit of a sermon preparation I write for my church... next Sunday does step mention things normal family.

How is it that today has been more productive than a normal day?

Today is a day where I work longer hours than normal, dosed place on shelves from cold and influenza, freak or drank 6 cafes rather than my 2 normale.Au over the years, I have noticed these sorts of days - and there is a common point together.

I can summarize it with this chart:

No comments:

Followers