Wednesday 23 June 2010

Internet Marketing Conference = Lame Ass award

I have heard that the Internet Marketing Conference (IMC) came to Vancouver technical pace, so I made a proposal to speak at it. Any good watched the first. The opening address was delivered by Guy Kawasaki. I thought, much! I have again connect with guy and rewarding its Hawaiian shirts.

I have received a producer of Vancouver BMI, Lennart Svanberg, e-mail asking me how I would help in the entertainment market.I have answered back indicating what I'd do to help à.Il emailed to say that I was in an email more later, I was asked to make a 30 second video on speak me to CMT and.

I have the video and email the link Lennart and asked him for some tickets for full access to give (I thought 10).I thought it was a reasonable request.After all, I wasn ' t load BMI to give my presentation and they did not have to pay my travel since I live in Vancouver.Pour comparison, my trip to Affiliate Summit is to New York in August is fully funded and ASE has me always ten passes gold to give .j ' have received return email following Lennart.

Great work of John.

I give u 1 Full Access Pass (for all three days) more 2 tickets on the day that you speak if u do the promotion you promised.

Therefore he considered an agreement, I will simply return to u with exact details on what promotion we expect in return.

Impatient to see u soon
Lennart

It is clear to me that Mr. Svanberg has no idea who I am u.s. ' it did, it would have never made his e-mail with "IF" in capital letters and "what promotion ahead in return."I was going to speak to BMI Vancouver.Maintenant I am not the cas.Lennart must realise that it is an honour for me to speak to BMI .it ' is the opposite. congratulations Lennart.Vous and invalidate your my ass prices simply received Internet Marketing Conference.

No comments:

Followers