Tuesday 27 March 2012

Unboxing The new iPad with Sally Chow

written by John Chow on March 16, 2012

Please visit my sponsor

Today is iPad day and like millions of people around the world, I got my hands on Apple’s newest wonder product. I haven’t had much time to really play with it, but so far, I’m impressed by what I see. The display is truly amazing and the standout feature of the new iPad.

In my typical go big or go home style, I went with the top of the line 64GB 4G iPad. This is my first iPad with cellular connectivity. I never felt a need for it when the device had only 3G. However, the thought of logging onto a cell network that’s almost as fast as my home network was too tempting to pass up.

I will have a more in-depth review of the new iPad once I have more time to explore all its features. Until then, enjoy this little unboxing video I did with Sally Chow. It may not be the best iPad unboxing video on the Internet, but it is the cutest.

Stay up to date with all of John Chow’s tips for making money online and blog posts by subscribing via email. Your email will be kept private and never shared with anyone.

No comments:

Followers