Friday 30 July 2010

Brainstorming activity: what can sell you your blog?

$ Blog

Today, I would like to suggest a year to think about the future of your blog .it ' is a task of brainstorming you plan types of products and services you might one day add to your blog.

I remember this operation for ProBlogger 4 or some years ago and to come with a long list of potential things might add to the blog, including a job board area membership, books, 'real' book, events and much more.

At the time where I was not ready to add any of these new products, services or features - but having this list at the back of me allowed me to keep my blog to make progress towards achieving some of them moving.

The other advantage to identify these potential revenue streams that you might someday develop is that others can already be their development.It may feel a bit because you missed the boat, but it could also be an opportunity such as those with these products can be potential advertisers, or perhaps that you could promote affiliate programs.

Once you've come up with your list of ideas feel free to share some of them in the comments below - you'll be pleased to see what everyone is thought.

PS: blocked ideas? I blame you - it is difficult to imagine how to add a product or service on your blog.Consultez the list of products and services that other bloggers have added to their blogs in the results of a survey that I met here on ProBlogger explores this topic very.

Share this

No comments:

Followers