Monday 12 July 2010

How a dream deleted my Blog, and how I revived it with a purpose

Some days ago 550, I had a dream. I dreamt that I was going to make lots of money online. How I took it, found or provided through it, I remember not - and it did not matter. I have it and I was going to do something.

The dream became an obsession.Each click of the mouse and the key was aimed towards the rêve.Heures turned to day that turned to the month in pursuit of this dream.

A blog has been created.Posts were written, ads have augmenté.Tous usual forms of attracting traffic have been employed. Join forums, writing articles, socialize with other bloggers.

Everything was in place. Everything that was suppose to do to make my dream was done.

My dream of 430 days ago cassé.Je do not why he came to that particular date.There it juste.Ce day there, dream has died. Not without reason, of course, for the past couple weeks I am averaging 20 visitors per day and earn an equal amount of pennies.

I quit.As an angered lover, I never wanted to see my blog again.

For the next few weeks, I sauce.Comment this could occur? all those hours spent on the stupid thing. All those hours spent thinking, devote all my energy mental on it. Even the dog undergone walking in the park were shorter.For what purpose? 20 visitors and less money then that I find each month between the sofa cushions.

I've cursed dream and its siren song.

The problem with dreams is that they spawn of each place, with the exception of reality. They create a pretty picture, but do not you show how to paint yourself in the real world. Making lots of money online is a great dream. But how to make lots of money online - the dream not tell you.

Dreams are vague, the objectives are specific, measurable

Dreams are good for poets to meditate and psychologists of the sonde.Mais for bloggers, they only lead to disappointment. Should a dream - I need a lens.

A goal is something you can touch. A goal has a beginning, a middle and an end.A goal is a way. Dreams are only an end. With dreams, you only see the end, but you do not see the path towards it. With dreams, there is no way of knowing how close you are to y parvenir.120 days after dream materialized, I had did no progress with regard to reality.This is why the dream died.

Objectives have end and, most importantly, a community.With the objectives, you can see how close you are to succeed.You can see progress.

An example.I abandoned my dream of becoming rich in ligne.Trop unclear and vague.Instead of this, I made an objective objectif.Mon: be on position 1 Google results for 'make money site'.ressemble a crazy dream, but it is not.

Unlike a dream, with this goal, I know exactly where the ending is – a position.Je know exactly where I am now - 702 position.Can I check my progress - silver site search to 'make' and see where I am.I know what I must do to achieve my goal - optimize my blog to make money site and get the optimized qualité.Plus backlinks blog and more backlinks go highest I.Maybe in a few months I will be in position 650 - progress.

The specific objectives lets see you the progress

The advantage with this objective is that I can see progrès.Avec one dream as do a lot of money online, is there was no perceivable - progress and it was truly daunting.

Having an objective that allows you to see the progress you are less likely to be découragés.Vous are less likely to leave and have your blog die.

A few more measurable objectives:

Get 1000 RSS subscribersGet 1000 visitors a Twitter dayGet 1000 first position for specific keywords followersBe

As you can see that these objectives are very different having then dream as have a successful blog or make lots of money in ligne.Avec these objectives can progress was seen each time that a there is a new Subscriber or a twitter follower.

I forgot my rêve.Maintenant, I focus on the goals that help me measure their progrès.Tant that keep moving closer and closer to my goal, I am happy, and my blog will not die.

Roman runs a call blog how this Blog makes Money.Il shows how this blog makes money.

No comments:

Followers