Friday 30 July 2010

Yahoo search ranking factors

One of my site is ranking well in search engine Google in recent years. But the same site could not make it in Yahoo top 100 for the same keywords. I have always used methods regular referencing and have focused more on the side of Google to optimize my site.

But, approximately 3 months I thought I optimize my site to yahoo, so I can get a good ranking it.My work in the last 3 months has repaid me.Je am able to meet top 5 keywords ranking in Yahoo.

What therefore lift my site in Yahoo plans? I am not going to make them exactly on what I did, but I am going to put down the General guidelines of Yahoo, which, in my opinion, works for Yahoo SEO SERP. Let me call them "Yahoo Search ranking factors".

HTML Correct - Yahoo places greater emphasis on HTML. correct make sure so that your site is W3C compliant.Fresh content - Yahoo loves fresh content more than Google. Ensure therefore that you regularly (at least one week) updated your site. More Yahoo sites linksTry to get links from sites of Yahoo as a directory of Yahoo, Yahoo buzz, answers from Yahoo!, MyBlogLog, Delicious.com etc. Google is a "just" search engine Yahoo is a whole Portal.Yahoo loves links from its own sites.Yahoo uses the meta tags for ranking your site keywords .Yahoo says that they don't use a classification meta keywords, but I saw my site ranking for misspelled keywords on Yahoo simply because of my keywords writing, I added a spelling error.Therefore, I am no on that Yahoo.Comme title, headers, keyword-in-domain etc, that Google, yahoo give weightage more on-site SEO factors. Yahoo prefer a little more than Google keyword density .the appropriate topic and structures are too required.Links for article directories as articlemarketer.com, isnare.com, ezinearticles.com etc. seem was more.More weightage age as Google site.Yahoo considers click-popularity also plans .votre category in the directory of yahoo questions also.

I hope that these tips are useful for you rank well in Yahoo search engine.

Share and enjoy:These icons link to social bookmarking sites where readers can share and discover new web pages.

If you're new here, you can subscribe to my feed RSS.Merci your visit!

Follow me on twitter here.Closing comments

View the original article here

No comments:

Followers