Monday 12 July 2010

Requesting tickets to open Yonex Canada?

Yonex Open 2010 Canada occurs in the Richmond Olympic Oval July 13 - 18, and I have tickets for the games! I'm really looking forward it because I still have to step in the ring of Richmond. For those who know the Yonex Canadian Open is a badminton tournament that attracts some of the best players in the world. They play for over $ 50,000 in prize money.

36 High Peel tickets

If you live in Vancouver or plan to visit between July 13 - 18 and you want to retrieve games, please reply to this post with your best reason on why I should like to give you a ticket.I have 36 donner.Si tickets you want something of some 100% on a ticket, obtaining just point this world semaine.Tout com Pho appear will get tickets to open it.

No comments:

Followers