Thursday 1 July 2010

5 Ways I am from Facebook to drive traffic, create brand and drive increased participation

HomeBlogForumWorkbookBookJobsMake MoneyArchivesAboutContact ProBlogger - Make Money Online Blog July TipsWritten ProBlogger 1st, 2010 at 01: 07 by Darren Rowse5 how I am Facebook's traffic, brand creation and increase Reader EngagementFeatured positions, Media39 Social comments

I have always been a doubter using Facebook to promote a blog.Je don't know step why - but despite my best efforts, I couldn't seem to make Facebook to "work" so that I have with Twitter when he came to engaging readers, driving traffic and build community.

However in the last months little has changed, Facebook became girl for me, on my photography blog.

I am quite sure that it is more about how I use Facebook any particular Facebook changes, but I started to become much more useful in a few ways, including driving traffic (see table below), increase the commitment of the drive and 13 months marque.Voici traffic facebook image creation (click to enlarge):

No comments:

Followers